BrainScale is one of the fastest growing Cloud Consulting and Services company.
Founded in 2007, BrainScale is part of top 10 Azure influencer list with Microsoft and attracting top notch Azure talent in the industry. We are Microsoft Certified Gold Partner for Cloud Platform with deep expertise on IaaS, PaaS and Data Engineering.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Cloud Solutions Architect
Location: Greater New York City Area.
Seniority Level: Associate.
Employment Type: Full-time.
- Strong Knowledge of Azure cloud (3+ years) , Hands-on knowledge of Azure required
- 10+ years of Infrastructure Knowledge across many domains (Compute/DB/Network/Security/IAM/Storage)
- Must have worked in an Architect role for 5+ Years
- Ability to drive things as a leader, build bridges between technology and business
- Ability to work across multiple clients/projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of any other Public Cloud a plus (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Familiarity with onboarding a public cloud for large enterprise (creating the foundation)
- Familiarity with migration of existing and new applications in to Azure
- Strong experience working in a client facing role
- Hands-On Expertise configuring Azure technology aspects (Subscriptions, Azure AD,RG, VNET/NSG/Storage/Compute/ASR/ASC/ACS/ER/S2S/P2S/AG/ATM,Web-App/ASE/PaaS SQL, OMS)
- Define Cloud standards and advise engineering/operations teams for its adaptation
- Ability to troubleshoot real world problems in a Hands-on fashion on Windows/Unix systems
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Enabling DevOps strategy automating cloud deployment using Dev Test Labs/Azure Automation/Puppet/DSC/Cloud Formation/Containerization a huge plus.
- Experience Working with DevOps team to enable Architecture blueprints and ARM Templates
- Willingness to travel to Client site when required.
Job Title: Senior Cloud Application Developer
Location: Pune and Bangalore.
Employment Type: Full-time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in writing application software.
- Programming experience with a major object oriented programming language such as Java, C#.
- Experience in building and deploying applications in modern public cloud environments such as Azure, AWS.
- Experience with Test driven development, CI/CD, git.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure automation tools such as DSC, Puppet or Chef.
- Experience working in a customer facing Software delivery team.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
BrainScale maintains a work environment free from discrimination, one where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling BrainScale’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. BrainScale does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.